Since the beginning of the year I've been off my usual Starbuck's quota. I'm trying to decide if their coffee is causing my skin to be bright red. Sorry to say that it appears it may be a culprit, although cold dry air also seems to contribute.
One by-product is that my acquisition of free songs is down. They've been piling up in my wallet and I finally decided to download them.
When I looked them over closely I was amused to get the juxtoposition of and oldie and a newie - Gregg Allman, the 70's era travel'n man and the Generationals.
Poor Gregg - reduced to giving away free songs at Starbucks just like some young kid. I've included the video below. Apparently he's one of those guys with no hair up top but a long pony-tail down the back...
I had some technical issues getting my HP scanner to work. FINALLY I went to reinstall the drivers only to discover that there is not Windows 7 driver and they expect you to use Windows Live. Windows Live worked just fine, and now, like poor Gregg, I've been pushed into the cyber-age too!
I also go the Generationals -- plenty of air on everybody in this video. They're perkier. I think I want to travel with them!
