Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Family - Part I



I've been trying to get my photos organized, and I have a pretty good number that fall into the category of family. I thought I'd put them all up. There are two categories: my family and my family -- he, he.





From left to right - me, my sister, my Mom and my Dad. We're at my sons' graduation in Washington D.C. - June 2006.


This is my Mom (left) and my sister. We're in Central Park in NYC in the fall of 2006.


This is my Mom at the National Cathederal. She's looking at the knee pad on the back of a chair. They'd just disposed of my Uncles' household, and he had some chairs like this.


This is my Mom and my Dad in front of their house. That is one nice looking lawn - courtsey of an automatic sprinker!


This is my Mom, sister and Dad at once place we all often seem to be - the airport .