He moved into his room in the apartment he's going to share with his friends. He emailed me some photos and I've put them together.
I asked for: his room, the building itself, the kitchen and the entryway. I guess you know he's a guy because the photo of the kitchen is sadly lacking in any relevant detail such as appliances, cupboards, eating space.
I consulted with his older brother who told me that I bought him a bed and a drawer from Ikea when he moved out, so I authorized those purchases for Scott. With the bed-bug issue in New York I didn't think saving money with a used bed was a good idea.
It's a nice looking room and the lobby looks tidy. We'll see next weekend when we visit.
The building on Caton Ave in Brooklyn.
The lobby of the building. He's on an upper floor. I learned when I moved to DC that upper floors are better in cities. You get less street noise and people can't break into your place through the windows.
The dark-haired girl is Maryanne.

The 'kitchen' - as noted before, this shot was short on the kind of detail that I would have liked to have seen. I suspect he's not intending to use the kitchen much so it doesn't matter much.
His room. The brick wall adds a little style.



