Sunday, October 30, 2011

Missoni @ Target

The Missoni collection at Target was the subject of lots of blogging and Internet chatter.  At the time I decided I'd pass.  Past Target collections haven't been all that impressive and now that I'm back at work I don't have time to be camping out at Target.

Last weekend I made a Target run for Target-things like paper towels, toliet paper and dishwasher soap.  I treated myself to a latte at the cafe and embarked with my cart on my trip.

About halfway through the store I discovered an end of isle display with what remained of their Missoni housewares collection.  I'm always game for file folders so I bought these.  I got six for $4.95, which isn't all that inexpensive but hey, it's Missoni! I like the non-striped one the best.

My hope is that they'll provide me with motivation, which is something I often lack when it comes to home office organization.

I'll let you know how that goes.