Monday, October 15, 2007

Is the Movie Ever Better?

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Fad Reader
Book Snob
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


I thought this was interesting. The site, you can get to it by clicking "What Kind of Reader Are You" has all kinds of un-scientific quizzes, which I love!

So speaking of movies, we saw "Elizabeth" this weekend. Lots of costumes. The paper says the colors are not period. I think the blues might not have been so available at the time. Still a good movie.

I finished "Into the Wild" but it's only playing at one theater and was sold out. Maybe next week!