Typically the color in long-wearing lipsticks is dry. Once it's gone onto your lips it feels like clay. So they all come with some kind of second layer that's glossy and wet feeling.
The first long-wearing lipstick I tried was Cover Girl. It had a tube with an applicator for the color and a stick for the gloss. I like the color applicator. The color is a little more fluid and goes on easily.
This time I'm trying a Revlon product with is a long-wearing lip gloss. The color and the gloss are both in a tube, which is conveniently in one piece. That's a design improvement over other products. Most of us can hardly dig one tube out of our purses, much less two.
Generally I liked this product but there is no way it lasts the advertised 16 hours. It looked good after the initial application, the middle photo, but 12 hours later in the top photo you can't see it at all.
However, the packaging is a plus and it did last until lunch, about 4 hours. So when I want a lighter glossier lip and just one thing to carry around, say in an evening bag, this is a good product.
